Updated website and Blog Spot

Ok, so we have the website updated with the new email address and name.  The website address is www.lovinglifethroughchrist.org and the name is LLTC (Loving Life Through Christ).  The update blog spot for the ministry is www.lovinglifethroughchrist.com.  I will be posting to both plus this site on a more regular basis, as I see a huge need to get this ministry rolling faster than it has been.

I will be launching my first book this summer which will be a start of a series of books call A Call To Arms, with book one being about the Triune God, and the second book about Prayer.  All very spiritual and in depth.  God is on the move in a very mighty way!  I will keep you all posted about these before they're released on Amazon.

I will continue to post prayers and confessions that I write to this site.  Anyone who would like prayer or have an idea for a prayer or confession that they would like me to write for them can email me at lltcteam2019@gmail.com.  Also, would love to hear from anyone in need or who would like to connect our ministries together, if God so wills us to. 

I look forward to posting more prayers this week to this site.  I hope that God's love works through us all in a very encouraging way.

Many blessings to you all!

In Christ,
Pastor Jean Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God