When you Wake Confession/Prayer


Good evening everyone, I hope that you are enjoying Maundy Thursday and Easter Week.  I love this time of year and I thank God for sending His Son to pay the ultimate price for our sins.  What a wonderful Savior we serve.

Here is the second prayer that will work together with the Bedtime prayer.  This you confess and pray when you first wake up in the morning, before you start your day.  Please let me know if you need prayer for anything or have any questions.  You can leave comments to any of the prayers or confessions I write on the blog.  You can also email me at lltcteam2019@gmail.com, if you want to discuss something in private.  I praise the Lord for you all and hope that these prayers will bring you everything you need.

God Bless,
Jean Marie





When You Awake in the Morning
Psalm 3:5-6 (NKJV)
I lay down and slept;
I awoke, for the Lord sustained me.
 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
Who have set themselves against me all around.

Thank You heavenly Father for this wonderful day that You have given to me.  Thank You for my restful night. 

Now I ask in Jesus name that You fill my mind with pure thoughts, peace, joy, love, hope, prosperity, kindness, understanding, and Your wisdom.  Lead me in the path of righteousness.  (Repeat 5x)
I put on the armor of God for your protection of myself and my family from all evil that tries to come against us, in the name of Jesus.

Ephesians 6:10-17 (NKJV)

 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the [a]wiles of the devil.  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of [b]the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.  Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which, you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;

Father, I thank You for taking away all my troubles and challenges in my mind and filling it with your peace, joy, and love. I surrender my day to You, Lord and all that I do. 
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God