Before Bed Prayer/Confession

This bedtime prayer is to help you rest from all stress, anxieties, and worries of the day.  This is a great way to end your day before you lay down to sleep.  I will be posting the morning prayer that goes with this one tomorrow.  Hope this helps you get a restful and peaceful sleep, as well as, a great end to your day.

Many blessings,
Jean Marie


Bedtime Cleansing of the Mind Prayer

Proverbs 3:24 (NKJV)
When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
Yes, you will lie down, and your sleep will be sweet.

Father In the Name of Jesus I ask that You clear my mind of all worry, all anxiety, all unforgiveness, all fears, and all sense of insecurities.  I surrender my mind, body, and spirit to You Father.
(repeat 5x)

Lord, forgive me of all sins and wrong doing that I have done throughout this day.  I thank You for clearing my mind and giving me the rest, I need throughout this night.  Thank You for the many blessings of today.  Thank You for the sleep and now I will rest in Your Peace.
Amen!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God