Confession for the Elderly in Prayer


Prayer for the Elderly
By Jean-Marie
Heavenly Father-
As I go into my elderly years, I ask for Your strength and mercy to assist me with my physical, mental and spiritual health. 
Your promise abounds in me and I thank You every day for it.  For You have said to me in Your word that:
 Even to your old age, I am He,
And even to gray hairs I will carry you!
I have made, and I will bear;
Even I will carry and will deliver you. (Isaiah 46:4) 

I proclaim this, Your promise that was made upon my life in the name of Jesus!
Now also when I am old and gray headed, Oh, God, don’t forsake me, until I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power to everyone who is to come. (Psalm 71:18)
Thank You, Lord for Your almighty wisdom and power that sustains me in my walk with You, which will go until the very end of my life here.
I praise You for granting me Your wisdom in my life.  Your will is all I’ve ever wanted to do.  I pray that what has been manifested in my walk with You will be taught to many through my legacy of faith and teaching, for many generations to come.  For I know Your word never fails and will last throughout time.
Again, I proclaim Your word as it states:
“God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ Our Lord.”  (1 Corinthians 1:9) 
I know that You have accepted me into glory and look forward to the great reward that has been promised, for my life here is but a blink of an eye.  Continue to teach me and make me a witness for You everyday that I have.  Thank You Lord for what You do through me and thank You for the knowledge to do it.
In Jesus Name,  AMEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God