Claiming Your Day For the Lord


Claiming Your Day and Walk
By: Jean-Marie

Father,

In the name of Jesus, I come before You and I claim this day for You. For this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24)

Guide me into spending more time with You, not letting my prayer time be the only time that I spend with You, in Your presence. Rejoicing always, praying without ceasing, in everything I do giving thanks; for this is Your will God in Christ Jesus for me. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)

I pray that I will glorify You in everything that I do throughout this week. Knowing that You, oh Lord, are my provider and will not fail me. Let me not stray from Your path, but stay on it walking beside You, always.

Lord, Most High God, let Your glory shine through me, so everyone who may come into my path will know that I am a Child of God and they will want what I have, which is You, Lord!

Let Your Spirit flow through my most inner being, filling me with Your love, compassion, grace, peace, and utmost care for my fellow man, as well as, myself.

I ask that You help me to protect my heart by letting go of any unforgiveness and to learn to forgive anyone who tries to hurt me. For in knowing that You have forgiven me, should be a reminder to me to always forgive others.

Lord, I ask that Your angels be round about me throughout my day. I also ask for Your protection in the name of Jesus.  I put on the full armor of God according to Ephesians 6:13-20.
I take up the whole armor of God, that I may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  I stand therefore, having girded my waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod my feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which, I will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.  I take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel

I will serve You wholeheartedly and forever be Your faithful and gracious servant.

AMEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God