Prayer for Overcoming Fear

2 Timothy 1:7 (NKJV)

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Father God-
I come before You this day to offer to you all the fears I have in my life.  I ask that you take these burdens from me so I may walk in Your righteousness, dear Father.  
I come before Your throne humbly under Your mighty hand, casting all my cares upon You, for I know that You will care for me! (1 Peter 5:6-7)  
I command  that all fear and anxieties be gone from me, in Jesus name, for Satan has no power over my mind or my body!  I am a child of the Living God, an overcomer, and a mighty servant of the Lord!  There is NO EVIL that shall befall me, in the name of Jesus! (Psalm 91 protection scripture).
Thank You Lord for making me Your righteousness through Your Son, Jesus!  I praise You for all Your work that, Lord, You have done for me.  In You I will trust and always find my refuge and strength for there is none greater than You, Father.
Please bless all those who surround me in my life.  Show them that there is no fear in me for I serve a higher power than all of my fears.  Continue to guide me in the path You have chosen for me Lord.  Keep me safe from all harm!
In the Mighty Name of Jesus,
AMEN!!

Isaiah 54:17 (KJV)

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God