Prayer Requests!

Today, I feel a tugging at my heart that a lot of people need prayer and haven't been asking for it. I do pray everyday, however this will be a special time set aside for only these requests during my evening prayer time.  So, I'm asking for anyone who would like prayer to notify me through email: lltcteam2019@gmail.com or Facebook message, the ministry site: www.lovinglifethroughchrist.org, or you can even leave a comment on this blog.  Also, if you have any Praise Reports you may send them as well.

2 Chronicles 7:14  (NKJV)

14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

God Bless You throughout the rest of the year!  Looking forward to a great and prosperous New Year in 2020! 

Pastor Jean Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God