Daily Prayer

This is a prayer that I wrote yesterday.  Can be used as your daily prayer.  It will be in my prayer book once that is completed.  Looking forward to many more prayers to come.

God Our Heavenly Father-

I thank You for another day!  Praise You for great are Your ways!  You are my protection and my strength.  As I walk throughout my day with You Lord, I know that You will save me from all evil.  Therefore, I claim Your Word according to Psalm 91:10&11, "No evil shall befall you:  Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;  For He shall give His angels charge over you.  To keep you in all your ways."  I therefore ask that You would send Your angels to walk before me this day to help me not to stumble nor fall.  Give me the strength I need to face anything that ma come my way through Your righteousness.  I claim my day for You, Lord.  Let me be a positive witness to all those I come into contact with.  I ask for Your protection and rebuke any hinderance's towards the path You have for me, In the Name of Jesus Christ.  I thank and praise You Lord for the way You are paving for me.  To You I give all honor, praise and glory.

In Jesus' Precious Name,
AMEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God