Sinner's Prayer


I'm praying all is well with you this Easter Sunday.  Please see below the main scripture of our faith and the sinners prayer.  If you haven't accepted Christ as your Savior, I encourage you to do so now.  If you would like prayer or to let us know that you accepted Christ or even if you have questions about Christianity, please email me at minister@iamhome.com.  You can also sign in on our website at iamhomeministries.com, there is a place to sign a guest book with comments or to enter a prayer request.  

Blessings and Peace Be With You Always!

In Christ's Love,
Jean Marie



John 3:16 (NKJV)

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.


Dear Heavenly Father-

I want to thank You for sending Your son, Jesus Christ to die on a cross for my sins.  I believe that Jesus is Your son as quoted in the bible and believe in His resurrection from the dead.  I thank you Jesus for dying for me and forgiving me of my sins. I ask that you come into my life and clean out all the old, so I can become a new person in You.  I accept you as my Savior, as the Lord of my life and receive Your gift of eternal life.  I want to walk in the fullness of Your Holy Spirit and ask for the infilling of the Holy Spirit to renew my life and make me a new creature.  I want to discover all that you are and follow the plan You have for my life.  I am looking forward to a personal and meaningful relationship with You Jesus, My Lord.  Thank You for your acceptance! 

AMEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God