Prayer For Joy

Bring forth the comfort from joy by praying the prayer below.  Accept the fullness of God with the fruits of the Spirit and the power of His might, through the Holy Spirit.  God Bless You throughout the week.

In Christs Love,
Jean-Marie

Lord,

I accept Your fruits that are of Your Spirit, to come and fill the very depths of my soul.  I ask for the Holy Spirit to bring me comfort and peace, that will bring me the Joy that I have so longed for, which only the Holy Spirit can provide to me.
I will walk in Your love and rejoice with gladness, as You show me the way.  I know that my cares and worries are in Your hands and with this You have given me peace.  I will serve You, Lord, with my whole being.  I will enter Your gates with thanksgiving and Your courts with praises, for to be in Your presence, that is what brings me the most joy.  For Your love endures forever.  You are faithful to me throughout my generations, in this I thank you every day.
I ask that you continue to guide and lead me towards Your righteousness, so I can teach others how great You are to all mankind.  Thanks for Your continuous joy that you are putting into my heart and manifesting in my life.  Thank You for giving me Your Holy Spirit to comfort my soul.  I will forever praise You.

In Jesus’ Name
AMEN




Isaiah 55:12 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 “For you shall go out with joy,
And be led out with peace;
The mountains and the hills
Shall break forth into singing before you,
And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.


Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God