Prayer To Renew Salvation


Sometimes we just need a renewal in our spirit from the Lord.  This is a simple prayer to renew salvation and make Jesus come more alive in your life.  Great beginning or ending to any day your feeling less of a Christian.



Father,

I humbly come before Your throne this day and ask that You would renew my salvation. I pray and ask that my belief in Your Son Jesus, will be shown throughout today and everyday no matter where I am. God, grant me Your love and grace towards my fellow man so I can be a witness for You, to those around me. I rejoice in Your holy presence.  You are great O Lord, help me to show the world how wonderful You are. I thank and magnify Your holy name, for everything You are doing through me for Your glory.  Thank You for Your Holy Spirit moving through my life and comforting me along the way. Make me the instrument of Your word today and always! 

I pray and ask all of this,

In Jesus Name,
Amen


2 Samuel 22:47-50(NKJV)

47 “The Lord lives!
Blessed be my Rock!
Let God be exalted,
The Rock of my salvation!
48 It is God who avenges me,
And subdues the peoples under me;
49 He delivers me from my enemies.
You also lift me up above those who rise against me;
You have delivered me from the violent man.
50 Therefore I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the Gentiles,
And sing praises to Your name.

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God