#Prayer to End Your #Day

 I'm continuing to work on and write more that #God is giving to me for the prayers and confessions that are needed for our #daily walk in the Lord.  If there is a specific need or prayer that you feel I need to focus on writing please let me know.  I will be happy to write one and post.  Soon I will be putting together a book of prayers, so it would be very helpful to get some feed back if you have any on these prayers or future prayers that I post.  I have posted one for this week.  God Bless you all, In the Name of Jesus!


Prayer to End your Day:

Lord-
Today I enter into Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart, for even as I end my day, I know you have made and formed me.  There's not one day that I should not be thankful from the morning to the evening.  I ask that as a close to this day, as everyday, that You cause me to hear Your loving kindness.  For in You I trust.  Show me the way that I should walk, for I lift my soul up to You, Lord. Deliver me from my enemies, in the Name of Jesus, for in You I take shelter.

For You have given me a new heart and put a new spirit within me.  You took my heart of stone and made it flesh by teaching me how to forgive myself, as well as, how to forgive others.  I am able to be renewed in my walk as I know You, Lord, have forgiven me.

I will not fear, for You are with me, nor will I be dismayed, for You are my God, who will strengthen me.  You will help me through today and always for You, Lord uphold me with Your righteous right hand.  As I end my day, Lord, You have promised me....

When I lie down, I will not be afraid for I will lie down and my sleep will be sweet.  I'm not to fear the sudden terror, nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes.  For You, Lord will be my confidence and will keep my foot from being caught.(Proverbs 3:24-26)

In all this, I praise You for all that You do in my life, Lord.  Thank You for Your mercies and Your grace.  I also praise You for forgiving me and making me a new person In You.  Lord, You are my God in whom I will always put my trust.

Amen

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God