Born Again Salvation through Jesus : with Jean Marie



This is one of my first sermons on Youtube from 2 years ago.  I know it's been a while, but I'm going back to doing this once a week if not more.  Especially since this is the only way that I can preach at the present time with what is happening.  

If you like the videos, please share them and like them on the channel and if you'd like to subscribe, so that you can see more videos.  Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSjcGVLqKtrjaOnydJcO8bw?view_as=subscriber.

My first time back will be within the next couple of days.  I will be posting them on the blog, on the Facebook page, and on the website, iamhomeministry.org.  If there are any questions, you can message me through Facebook, email through the website by subscribing, or email me directly at iamhomemnistry@gmail.com.   

I look forward to teaching you all these next few weeks about love, changing the church, and the Fruits of the Holy Spirit and how they affect our lives.

Have a blessed weekend.  Plan on seeing you soon!

In Christ, 
Pastor Jean Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God