Update on I AM Home Ministry & Books

Good Evening Everyone-

I hope today has found you happy and blessed!  I have started my podcasts, with the first two being loaded within a couple of days of each other.  You can find them at https://iamhomecoffeetime.buzzsprout.com/ or there's a link on the I Am Home Facebook page.  I hope that you will enjoy the little reflections that I will be leaving there 2 or more times a week.

My book is on the final run of writing then I will be headed to publish it, most likely through Amazon.  It's called:  A Call To Righteousness, Understanding the Triune God.  I will give everyone a link to it who would like to purchase it.  More details to come.

Even though we've been in lockdown for a bit and having to wear masks wherever we go, I feel very blessed.  The main reason is that God and I have become very close, in fact, closer than I ever could have imagined being.  He is truly the author and finisher of my life and my best friend that I could ever have.  Ministry for Him has taken on a whole new meaning and I am very happy with it. 

We're all being called to love, in the way God loves us.  To have an intimate relationship with God the Father, that is beyond what anyone can give, He is our creator who loves His creation unconditionally, so why not show that love back?  We need to show this love not just to those around us but to those who don't know us, as this is what leads people to Christ.

I pray that all of you will be able to do this within your area of life and your communities.  Have faith, grace, mercy, and peace follow you all the days of your life.  May your spiritual walk be anointed by all of God's Spirit, and may that walk be one of LOVE.

Many Blessings!
Pastor Jean Marie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God