June / July 2019

Sorry that I haven't posted for a while.  There's been a lot going on in my family that had to have some attention the past couple of months.  I praise the Lord for all He has been doing and truly have nothing but praise to offer Him.  The amazing challenges and obstacles He has turned into something good and blessed us mentally, spiritually, and most of all physically in our time of need, which is way more than what we could've asked for.  God is truly good all the time!

One thing that I've learned the most throughout this 2019 Spring/Summer is that we need not to worry about one single thing for God is in control if you learn to Surrender all that you are and have to Him and Him alone.  God has turned sorrow into joy and failures into success, just by giving it all to Him.  Who knows better than our Father in Heaven as to what needs we have that bring us grief, anxiety, and worries.  

1 Peter 5:6-7 (NKJV)
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you

Whenever, I have the need to take upon myself to worry or be afraid.  I start to thank God for what He has done and is about to do, then I ask for forgiveness for trying to take my situation into my own hands when I need to just give it back to Him and surrender before my Lord once again. This has taken me many years to understand.  Through this couple of months, I have found what this truly means.  So, today I ask that you would pray and surrender all your worries, whether financial, healing, spiritual, mental, or anything you're struggling with, to your Father in Heaven, the Almighty God!  He knows you more than you know yourself and He helps you in your time of trouble.

Keep in mind this scripture:

Psalm 121 (NKJV)

121 will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
The Lord shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.
The Lord bless and keep you all this week.  My prayers continue for all who read this blog and those who are in need of salvation.  Have a great day in the Lord.


Blessings,
Pastor Jean Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God