General Prayer for Needs


Lord God-

I come to you Father in the name of Your son Jesus to ask for the forgiveness of all my sins this day.  I bring to you my sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving for Your mercy and grace that has saved me.  For according to Ephesians 2:8-9 “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; for it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.”

 

I humbly ask for Your Holy Spirit to come and heal me and all those who are dear to me.  I thank and praise You Lord, for being our healer and comforter.  You are my creator and know what area’s that need to be healed spiritually, mentally and physically.  Therefore, I accept Your Holy Spirit to go through my body and those of my family to heal us from the top of our heads to the very tip of our toes.

 

Lord, I also ask, for You to be my guide and protector.  I proclaim Your word according to Psalm 91:2, I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”  For I will trust You until the very end of my days, as my Father, my protector and my friend for there is none other like You!

 

I put on the armor of God according to Ephesians 6:10-17; Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.  Therefore, take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;

 

I ask for all of this in the Name of Jesus to be done and given to me as it is promised to me as Your child and Your servant, Lord.  You are my help and my eyes look to You for what I need to bring forth Your words and Your glory.  I thank and praise You now with my whole being for only You are worthy of our praise Oh Lord.  Grant me Your strength to do what I need to do here, so that it will bring You the honor and glory that You deserve dear Jesus.

 

I thank You, giving You praise for what You have done and are about to do!

 

In Jesus’ Mighty Name I pray,

AMEN


All scriptures used in this prayer are from the NKJV Bible.  Please let me know if you need prayers for someone or in any area of your walk with Christ.  I hope you enjoy this prayer and will be blessed as you pray it on a regular basis.


Jean-Marie 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God