Thy Lovingkindness

Here is the #prayer that I promised for today!  #God has been showing us lately that we need to unite as a #Christian community for the harvest is starting to go dry and blow away.  We need to be praying more now than ever, as well as, showing people the true love of Christ.  Quit rejecting others because of their opinions or beliefs.  We need to start opening up our hearts to the Truth that is in us and leading them in the right direction instead of astray.  Yes, tell them they are sinners, but so are we, all saved by the same grace.  Join with us in the fight for our Christian faith, it's time for the Army of God to rise being renewed and revived.



Heavenly Father-

I come humbly before you this day, to ask you for forgiveness for my feelings towards others.  I thank you for your mercy and your grace that abounds in my life. I pray that you show me how to incorporate both of them into my thoughts and actions through my walk in life.  In the Name of Jesus I command all evil thoughts to be gone from my life, devil you no longer have control, in the name of Jesus.  Lord, I am putting You in control of my thoughts from this day forward, that I may speak Your words to others and not put in my own opinions.

I ask that You will also incorporate into my life Your loving-kindness.  Show me how, You love through what Jesus has commanded, that we love one another as we love ourselves.  Also, I ask in Jesus' name that, Lord You, would show me how to love myself the way that You have loved me.

Restore and revive the Unity of Your people, Father.  That we may stand against all the enemies hurtful ways.  Help us to grow in You, that we aren't so set one way that we don't see what You are doing or what is actually happening around us.  Prepare us for what is about to happen dear Holy Spirit by renewing our souls.  I pray that the army of God rises to proclaim You Lord and all Your ways.  Thank You for showing me the way to be part of Your plan.  Thank You for Your guidance and love.  Praise Your Mighty Name, Lord Jesus.

AMEN!


Psalm 63:1-4King James Version (KJV)

63 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God