#Prayer for Claiming Your #Day

This is a prayer that was written combining scripture for my #daily walk with the Lord.  I will be posting these types of prayers for the next couple of weeks.  Please enjoy and use them as you need to.

Heavenly Father:

Upon waking this beautiful morning, I ask that You would "cause me to hear Your loving kindness this morning."

For in You I do trust;
Cause me to know the way in which I should walk,
For I lift up my soul to You, Lord!            Psalm 143:8

I will praise You this day
for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works
and that my soul knows very well.             Psalm 139:14

Keep me, Oh Lord, from the
hands of the wicked;
Preserve me from violent men
Who have purposed to make my
steps stumble.                                             Psalm 140:4

I take full authority in this day, In the Name of Jesus!

No evil shall befall me,
Nor shall any plague come
near my dwelling.                                       Psalm 91:10-11

For You have given Your angels charge over me.  To keep me safe in all my ways.

I put on Your armor, Lord, according to Your word for protection against the enemy.

I will be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
Putting on the whole armor of God, that I may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore I take up the whole armor of God, that I may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all to stand.
I stand therefore, having girded my waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod my feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
above all, I take up the shield of faith with which I will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
And I take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints of God.   Ephesians 6:10-19

Now I confess that I have the mind of Christ and am the righteousness of God through Your Son, Christ Jesus!

I will go through my day victorious and not feeling defeated for You, Lord, are with me.  I thank and praise You for this day and all the blessings You have given to me and my family.

In Christ's Holy Name,
Amen!

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God