Sorry, it's been a while since posting on the blog!  I've been in the middle of revamping the ministry that God has given to us to run.  First, we have a name change and this blog will be linked to it.  We are changing I AM Home Ministries to Loving Life Through Christ Ministry or LLTC Ministry.  We've started a prayer group in West Michigan and it's starting to get some recognition within the area.
Along with the prayer group we will be starting a once a month question and answer session for those who want to learn more about God, this will be for everyone and non bias.  I will be starting the YouTube Channel back up with two series one will be:  Back to the Bible.  Where you will be  learning about who God truly is and how He worked through the prophets of old and new testaments.  The second series will be:  Inspiration from Women of the Bible.  This will take us through the main women who obeyed God, through out the old testament and new testament, showing us that we are as important as all of God's creation and we do have a purpose according to the Word of God.  We're still working on how many times these will run per month or week, it all depends on what the Holy Spirit leads me to do.

I am hoping to start posting prayers, once a week on the prayer blog and sermon's on my new website, which will be up and running soon, and my LLTC Ministry blog.  I pray that all is well and you continue to use the prayers that I have posted here.  May God Bless you all!

In Jesus Name,
Pastor Jean Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God