Faith Prayer

A Prayer of Faith 

By: Pastor Jean Marie 2018


Matthew 17:18-20 New King James Version (NKJV)

18 And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him; and the child was cured from that very hour.
19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not cast it out?”
20 So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.


Heavenly Father-
I repent this day for all my wrong doings and ask You, Lord for forgiveness this day.  I ask that You would bestow upon me the faith I need to be closer to You.  I, also, ask for the words that Jesus spoke in Matthew 17:20, for those words to manifest in my life, to be the kind of faith that can move mountains. I claim all knowledge and understanding of Your word, for I know that what it says is truth!  Open up my eyes that I may see the path you have before me and open my ears that I may hear what you are trying to speak to me.  Teach me to trust with understanding of what You are showing me to do with my life.  Let me learn to let go and let God.  Help me to believe that You have chosen the best path You would have me go.  Thank you so much for what You have done in my life and what You are about to continue to do in my life.  Let others see in me, who You truly are, so that they may experience the freedom of Your salvation.  Thank You, Lord, for saving me.  I am forever Yours.

In Jesus' Name I Pray,
Amen!

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God