#Prayer of #Strength

Here's one of my #prayers, I pray, to get #strength throughout my #day. I hope you all enjoy.
Almighty Father,
You are the source of my strength and my life. I humbly seek Your presence and strive for Your
knowledge. I crave to know You as You know me, for the creator of all knows all that He has
made, each and every remarkable piece. I will forever glorify in Your mercy, oh Lord, and
praise You for Your love.
I ask that the love that You show me will come forth in all that I do and say today and
throughout the week. I ask for Your grace and forgiveness to flow out of me towards others as
I am Your servant who is continually striving to be like Your Son, Jesus.
I know that I have a responsibility, as a servant of the Lord, to show love towards others
no matter who they are or what they have done. For to be a Christian means that we are to
follow the lead that Christ Gave and He could not do more than to die for us in the love that
He had for us, for He knew everyone's life is important to You. He brought us the peace that
passes all understanding and knowledge, so that we may live without fear in Your arms.
Lord, I commend You're angels to go out before my family and myself, throughout the day.
Guide our paths in what we do and where we go. Bring those into our lives that need to
be shown the truth of your love.
We thank you for all You have done and are about to do. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, AMEN!

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God