#Love your #Enemies #Inspiration

As I have been #praying this #week, God reminded me of a statement that one of my old friend's said to me when I was having a hard time in high school ( a long time ago).  He told me instead of letting hate creep in to give them the Matthew 5:44 treatment!  So I read what Jesus said and from that day forward I do just that.  I learned from this scripture how to love others, when there is no love and how to forgive as Christ forgave us.  I pray today that you all can learn from this little scripture, how important it is to show the love of Christ to even the one's that you don't want to.  Pray about this throughout the week that God will guide you into His unconditional love towards those it is the hardest for you to love.  Praise God for all that He has done.


Matthew 5:43-45
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God