Once Again #Pray

We once again have the acts of #terrorism hitting our nation. Please pray for those who hate. We need to treat others with #love, hope, mercy and compassion. We need to bring God back to our country, which can only be done through His people praying. There's nothing more powerful than prayer and that has been proven time and time again. Christians, be Christ like and be bold in bringing this Nation back to a Nation that is Under God! Quit hating, that doesn't work. It's time for God's Army to come together in one accord to fight the evil that has come into our world. We're letting the enemy take control, by not praying and coming together as the church.

Please let me know if you would like to join me in prayer once a week. This can be on a break, at home, or anywhere, just commit to taking 15 minutes to an hour for prayer one day a week. I will pray at the same time, as I am continually in prayer no matter where I am.

2 Chronicles 7:14 (NKJV)
14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God