#Prayer #Warriors

2 Chronicles 7:14New King James Version (NKJV)

14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
Our ministry is looking for intercessors, either worldwide via internet or local. We have started an intercessory prayer group and are in need for those of you who are willing and have knowledge of what intercessory prayer is, to join us for the prayer of this Nation, the world and all of Gods creation.  God needs his intercessors in deep prayer at the present time with all that is happening in the world.
Please contact me through this blog or email me at pastorjeanmarie@iamhomeministry.org.

Popular posts from this blog

Fullness of God

The Whole Armor of God